beautyblog,

Plumped Lips Tricks

11:28:00 Bliss 1 Comments




°°°The Trick I Used°°°
the Video
💋




What I did 
                      Taking a shot sized glass, let it just be a glass, a foundation bottle cap or any size of cap that your lips can fit in. You just fit your lips in and let them suffocate in that cap/glass. Eliminating the air from inside the cap and deoxigynating your lips, sucking on the cap to keep the air from getting in. This causes the lips to swell abit causing no pain, it's like a DIY plumping effect that you get by lip injections. 
                     WARNING ! Do not do this for too long as it endup leaving marks on your face depending on the glass or cap you use with it's hard edges. Also once you do this your lips will keep increasing in size so don't overdo this with the greed for big luscious lips. Max 5-10minutes !

What I did Next
Using a lipliner, I lined only the top and bottom of my lips from the middle to create a plumped look, if I lined by the sides my lips would have more width over volume. It depends on your lipshape how you line to get the luscious look !
Next I took my Lord&Berry lipstick shade, and fully covered in the lips. Adding in it Ysl gloss for the radiant effect, gloss adds plumpiness. And Voila ! 💋 I'm ready with my beauts

Oh and also, wearing a nude shade enhances the illussion of big lips but I went for Red according to my mood

Try this trick and get more from my blog 🎀
ღDamnsheknows

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. Gr8 thanks keep posting tips hun :* and do share ur hair and skin care routine <3

    ReplyDelete