beautiful,

My Foundation Routine

16:43:00 Bliss 5 Comments

            
   ♡  My Foundation Routine 
                    What I use and How
                                ↠↠↠




Clarins↠
Clarins is one amazing makeup brand I have experienced ! From foundations to everything ! Except their eyeliner I would'nt actually recommend. The one I use is Truly Matte Foundation (light buffering) And I must say it's very smoothe to get on, very light and it feels like a freshface. I've used this while I had pimples and one coverage of this foundation was enough to hide them.



Chanel↠
I use Sunscreen Fluid Makeup by Chanel, it's pretty oily and it gets too sticky aswell but the look is amazing ! It's obviously sunscreen based so it has to feel abit oily and feels like a skin moisturizer but theres a way to keep it light and beautiful that I have shared below on how I use these



Clinique↠
From Clinique I use Superbalanced Makeup Teint and it's a real perfector for my skin. This is the first foundation I apply on my skin in my entire foundation routine because it's like a base for me to give me the flawless begining.




Elizabeth Arden↠
I use their Mineral Powder Foundation (pffc102) and it will make your skin so matte ! Also buffing up the skin at the same time. I have'nt been into powder foundations because they don't conceal as much as liquid foundations but this really is Amazing



♕What I do♕

⇴Like I said, firstly I base the face with my powder foundation to get rid of my skin's oil and moisture, then with my Clinique foundation that I have named above, I usually use my fingers to dab on in little amounts and I Do NOT rub it like a moisturizer, noone should ! Dabbing in little amounts and smoothing in a downward direction until you have perfected it all over your face. It's either Clinique or Clarins for my base 

⇴Now Clinique foundation is pretty liquidy and abit oily, so I'll be using my Elizabeth Arden Mineral Powder Foundation. I love how it comes out only as much as you want because sometimes the brush gets filled with too much powder. This gives me a truly flawless Matte look

⇴After that, I add my Chanel sunscreen makeup fluid, just a little amount for the entire face and yes, again applying it like foundation; not rubbing it all up like sunscreen. This spf foundation is also pretty oily and liquidy but when I apply it on my matte face, it blends in and the oilyness fades away by the powder, leaving just enough to give my skin the right glow.

So this is my daytime Foundation Routine for the light and flawless look. Listed out my favorite foundations I use on daily basis


"Happy Women are the Prettiest"
_Audrey Hephburn

Love, Bliss

You Might Also Like

5 comments:

  1. Hey. Please recommend any drugstore brands liquid foundation for oily skin and stays put for long hours in karachi's weather?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey. Please recommend any drugstore brands liquid foundation for oily skin and stays put for long hours in karachi's weather?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loreal Infallible Pro matte is amazing! It's completely oil free and feels very light, try it out

      Delete
    2. Loreal Infallible Pro matte is amazing! It's completely oil free and feels very light, try it out

      Delete
  3. Nice article admin thanks for share your article keep share your knowledge i am waiting for your new post check nursing dresses boys t shirts kindly review and reply me

    ReplyDelete